Sometimes all you want to know are they good.

Yes! Sometimes all you want to know is Are they doing good? Are they happy? Are they contented? Are they feeling fine?
Yes! This post is just again a random thought that crossed my mind.
Scrolling down the chats of WhatsApp I found a chat with my dad. And I just opened it and then all I want to know How is he?
Life is tough. Mine is toughest though. Many times I thought to end it but then again; how would they live?
And as time passed I got busy, phone calls were reduced to them. Time passed and passed.
They didn't contacted I didn't too because, they didn't. I was going through my weakest. Now "how would they live" changed to "how can they live"?
Words, feelings, love everything just reversed. Vacations were there.
I went to home. I didn't want to go though. As the flight landed, they with their priceless smile waiting. The food she made with all the love she has. The love he gave. Time was passing beautiful. I still felt somewhere that they don't care what's happening? What I am going through. I was sad very sad. I kept sleeping for 3 days. All the time I used to stay agitated, anxious. Life is not on track and I couldn't say to them. With my this behaviour they too became stressed, frustrated, angry.
Days were passing. Time was same.
But still they respected me. They valued me. They loved me. They cared for me. And I was doubting on their love!!! The love which I can never reciprocate. The love which was full of trust. The love which made me happy.
If I can be busy can't they?  How could I even think like they don't love me, they don't care for me. I am the only reason they open their eyes every morning, they get strength from. And I was thinking to end it all. Again then "how can they" reversed to "how would they"?
Never doubt on your parents love. Their love is something you can never payback.

Comments

  1. A very common thought among young adults put into words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very common thought among young adults put into words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is. But participating in life's competition we usually neglect. We don't want to though but it goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Walking distances...

This is what you feel like!

Lets get real!