This is what you feel like!

, " When you are back in the world of loneliness! Where you just want to put yourself in the 12×12 room with closed door and far from this outside road noise.. the room where the  sound of running fan on the ceiling also haunts you; where the slightest knock in the door by the air shocks you.. where sometime your own breathing awakes you.. Why???
Why am I surviving this life? Is there any outcome to it!!
Just waking up to breathe some good air and munch few bits of my favorite food for my body to manage.
I am scared of this loneliness but more scared of the judgments of the people outside that closed door..
I know these judgments are not going to last forever but, the imprints on my mind what am i going to do with that???
I am strong but I am tired! This world has made me more weak by the process of its management.
By the relations formed on this world, which are like the threads of cocoon; as much as it juggles, thread gets wrapped around it only... As i am shuffling these strings, the more I am getting entangled with these threads!!!



But!! still have a mustard faith in me.
Yes! I guess that's what keeps me driven towards the day on my bed.
Faith, a small hope in my eyes, a little spark in my heart and the tiniest dream somewhere in my mind...
That the end will be the most beautiful..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking distances...

Lets get real!