She is the one!!

SHE IS THE ONE!!!!


I stop myself ..
To look into her eyes...
That one second eye contact ..
That shows her my whole lies.....
Her enigmatic personality..
That wanted me to run....
Should I tell her...yes...
She is the one!!!!

Her hypnotic persona...
That make me fall for her...
She was my princess..
I always wanted to confer..
The brightness she has on her face
Just as a sun..
Should I tell her..yes...
She is the one!!!!


Those unforgettable riveting talks....
Those under the moon silent walks....
That heart stopping look she use to give..
Those are the moments i use to live....
Despite of having flaws ..i find none..
Should I tell her...yes.
She is the one!!!!

Haven't thought about any other lass....
She was as necessary as an oxygen gas....
May be I would have won...
If I I could say that day...
"Yes you are the one"


--- Rishi Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking distances...

This is what you feel like!

Lets get real!