All of Me (you)!

I don't know; I feel like saying nothing.
I couldn't say anything, anymore because I don't have that courage now..
I am tired of saying anything to you about anything,
and you are tired of understanding me.
I feel everything; I don't know falling apart. 
We have a lot of time but not time for us.
that we make.
I don't know what do u feel?
Because I never know what and how do u feel. 
because I am not that person anymore who was your Best Friend 
and used to know everything about you, every little thing.
With whom you could share anything about anyone.
Now I am not wanted, I am a habit. 
Ummmm! I don't know why this happens
If it wouldn't work with you..
our these moments of togetherness  
will lost somewhere in the journey of my life..
Out of my reach!

And if in any step of life this happens I want you to pull me again towards you.




BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking distances...

This is what you feel like!

Lets get real!